Preparing To Submit A Trial Innovation Network Proposal
Who Can Submit a Proposal to the Trial Innovation Network?
- Any full time faculty member at the primary institution of a CTSA Program Hub may submit a proposal to the Trial Innovation Network requesting a Service or Initial Consultation.
- The investigator must obtain written approval to submit a proposal from their CTSA Program Hub Principal Investigator. This should be uploaded as part of the proposal submission.
- If the investigator is proposing work that will be supported by an NIH Institute, he or she must contact a Program Officer at the partner NIH Institute before submitting a proposal to the Trial Innovation Network. The NIH program officer should provide written documentation to the investigator that the proposed application is aligned with the mission of the Institute and that the Program Officer is aware of the request to seek support from the Trial Innovation Network. This should be uploaded as part of the proposal submission.
How Do I Prepare to Submit a Trial Innovation Network Proposal?
- Investigators must contact their CTSA Program Hub Principal Investigator and/or Trial Innovation Network Hub Liaison Team to discuss their proposal and obtain a brief consultation prior to submission. Consultation with the CTSA Program Hub PI/Trial Innovation Network Hub Liaison Team is required.
- Please see the Proposal Submission Resources for more information on submitting a Network proposal.
Learn more about Trial Innovation Network Proposals:
Preparing To Submit A Trial Innovation Network Proposal ToolboxThis key element does not have any links in it's toolbox.
We've received your information.